|Name||Didier, Arnaud, Stéphane SWINGEDOUW|
|Place and date of birth||Mt St Aignan (France), 02/02 1979|
|Personnal address||Residence Anatole France, Ap. 16, Rue Charles Peguy, 33130 Begles, France|
|Tel. : +33 (0)6 22 11 04 07|
|email : email@example.com|
- 2013- : Climate researcher at EPOC funded by
- 2003-2006: PhD at the Laboratoire des Sciences du Climat et de l'Environnement (LSCE-France) with Pascale Braconnot and Pascale Delecluse on the "future of the thermohaline circulation in next centuries. Analysis with the IPSL-CM4 coupled model". Defended the 20th of November 2006 at University Pierre and Marie Curie (UPMC, Paris-France).
- 2002-2003: Master Degree in oceanography, meteorology and environmental sciences at the University of Paris (University Pierre et Marie Curie) with very high honors.
- 2000-2003: Physical engineer in fluid mechanics and oceanography graduated from ENSTA-Paris, one of the top 10 French engineering "grandes ecoles".
- 2008-2009: Postdoc at CERFACS with Laurent Terray for the ESCARSEL project.
- 2007: Postdoc at Universite Catholique de Louvain, (Institut d'Astronomie et de Geophysique Georges Lemaitre, Belgium) with Thierry Fichefet for the NICE project.
- 2003-2006: Assistant professor at the University of Versailles Saint Quentin (UVSQ, France) in the Master ICE. Conception and supervision of laboratory experiments
- Spring 2002: Research assistant at the University of Santiago de Compostella (Spain) for a modelling project that consists in evaluating the performance of a non-hydrostatic atmospheric regional model using data assimilation.
- Summer 2010: OVIDE cruise on the Thalassa ship from Ifremer. The aim is to make a repeated section (every two years since 2002) between Lisbon and the tip of Greenland (a few photos of this marvellous adventure here).
- "Christian Le Provost" prize from French Academie des Sciences in 2015, recompensing earlier career oceanographer (delivered every two years, details here).
- French marine academy award for PhD thesis (2008).
- "Young Scientists Outstanding Poster Paper" (YSOPP) 2007 award at EGU in Vienna.
- Finalist of the "Andre Prud'homme" award in 2007, recompensing the best PhD thesis on climate sciences defended in France.
- 2015-2017: Postdoctoral fellowship from Nathaelles Bouttes within CHOCOLATE Marie Curie Fellowship
- 2015-2016: Postdoctoral fellowship from Alina Gainusa-Bogdan within Milex project
- October 2014: Member of the PhD thesis jury of Katherine Crichton (Grenoble, France)
- May 2014: Member of the PhD thesis jury of Elizabeth Crespin (Louvain-La-Neuve, Belgium)
- 2012-2015: Postdoctoral fellowship from Giovanni Sgubin within the EMBRACE project
- 2013-2014: Postdoctoral fellowship from Agathe Germe within the GREENLAND and then SPECS project
- 2012-2014: Postdoctoral fellowship from Pablo Ortega Montilla within the GREENLAND and then SPECS project
- 2012-2013: Postdoctoral fellowship from Sulagna Ray within the EPIDOM project
- 2011: Postdoctoral fellowship from Jerome Servonnat within the EPIDOM project
- December 2011: Member of the PhD thesis jury of Pablo Ortega Montilla (Madrid, Spain)
- Spring 2010: Romain Escudier for her training period at ENSTA about the response of the AMOC to global warming in the IPSL-CM5 (Report).
- Spring 2009: Guillaume Taburet for her training period at INSA about the variability of the AMOC in the CNRM-CM3 coupled GCM (Report).
- Spring 2005: Aude Matras for her training period at UVSQ Master Degree about the impact of the thermohaline circulation on the ocean CO2 uptake (Report).
- Reviewer for Nature (1 time), Nature Climate Change (1 time), Nature Geoscience (2 times), Nature Communications (1 time), Climate Dynamics (7 times), Geophysical Research Letters (4 times), Climate of the past (3 times), Journal of Climate (3 times), Geosci. Model Dev. (1 time), Deep Sea Research (1 time), Journal of Quaternary Science (1 time), The Holocene (1 time), AGU monograph (1 time), NERC (1 time) and NSF (1 time) projects as well as IPCC report (2013).
- Computer Skills: fortran, C, Java, Matlab, Delphi 6, Ferret, Latex.
- Language: fluent English (TOEFL 238/300), notions in Spanish and German.
- Leisure: Rock climbing, soccer, basket ball